We will continue to update this page with new information about the effects of COVID-19 as needed. If you are unable to reach us by phone, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Updated July 22, 2020
We’re pleased to announce that testing has resumed in all 50 states and the District of Columbia. While availability is still limited in some areas, we continue to work with Pearson VUE to increase capacity.
Please continue to visit this page for updates on the latest available information. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
Face Mask Policy
The following policy is currently in effect at ALL Pearson VUE testing locations:
- Candidates are expected to wear a face mask for the duration of their exam experience, with the exception of briefly removing face masks during the check-in process for identity verification and inspection.
- If a candidate refuses to wear a face mask, the candidate will be denied testing services and treated as absent.
- If a candidate refuses to wear a face mask properly (the WHO and CDC define as fully covering the nose and mouth), the candidate will be denied testing services and treated as absent.
- For the quickest results, check availability through your online Pearson VUE account at pearsonvue.com/theconference. It’s important to note that you can click through to multiple testing centers, checking availability from the nearest to farthest test center to your location. In addition, you can click through each calendar month at each test center.
- When possible, check for appointments multiple times per day, as all appointments are first come, first served. Pearson VUE is adding more appointments whenever possible and appointments are often canceled or rescheduled by other candidates, so availability can change often.
- Lock in the best date and if something else becomes available, change it. Select the best available appointment option and reschedule/cancel as many times as you need to without any penalty (as long as you do so at least 24 hours prior to your appointment).
- Consider traveling to test centers in other areas. While we understand traveling may not be ideal, this option may allow for more appointment options. Please check with travel restrictions in the area prior to scheduling.
For additional information, please review the FAQ below.
-How can I check my application & payment status?
Candidates may email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about the status of their application and fees for any Conference exam. Please note that candidates who file a Chargeback through PayPal should expect delays in processing and will be subject to additional fees prior to testing.
-What can I do while I wait for my exam?
While we thank you for your patience during these unprecedented times, we are hopeful that you are able to use this time to prepare for your upcoming exam. We offer a couple of tools to help guide you during your studies:
-Why can’t I take the exam remotely?
There are many factors that affect a testing program’s ability to offer remote proctoring. In order to uphold the standards of high-stakes licensure exams such as the NBE and SBE, exams must be given in a uniform, secure testing environment. As things change, we will provide updates on our website, so please continue to check back.
-How can I reschedule my exam?
To reschedule your exam, please contact Pearson VUE:
Online: pearsonvue.com/theconference (available 24/7)
Call Center: 1-800-709-0180 (available M – F, 7am – 7pm CT)
Please be advised that the Pearson VUE call center is experiencing higher than normal wait times for candidates to speak to a representative. While the call volume is high, we do recommend utilizing the online scheduling tools whenever possible.