Before you can schedule your examination, you must complete the following steps:
- Read the SBE Candidate Handbook thoroughly.
- Watch the exam security video and agreed to it’s terms & conditions.
- Submit your application and examination fees.
- Allow two business days for processing.
- Receive a confirmation email from The Conference stating that your authorization to test has been released to Pearson VUE.
If you have completed the above steps you may schedule your examination with Pearson VUE. This can be done through the call center, or through online scheduling.
Call Center: 1-800-709-0180
Online: Schedule your Examination