The Conference is looking for volunteers to serve on the Standard Setting Committee! We welcome anyone who is licensed as both a funeral director AND embalmer, has passed the NBE, and is interested in volunteering their time for public protection to apply. Selected participants will attend an in-person meeting October 25-27, 2022. Space on the committee is limited.
Please reach out to Sarah Gill, Exam Services Manager, with any questions (email@example.com).
Standard Setting Committee Requirements:
• Must be licensed and in good standing as a funeral director and embalmer.
• Must have taken and passed both sections of the National Board Exam (NBE).
• Must have knowledge of basic technology.
• Must bring laptop to meeting(s).
• Must be available to travel and attend the meeting, in entirety, in-person October 25-27, 2022.
• Commitment to exam security and willingness to sign a non-disclosure agreement.
Standard Setting Meeting
Meeting will be held in-person
Dates: October 25-27, 2022
Location: Rogers, AR
Deadline to Apply:
12:00 pm CT, August 24, 2022
District 6 Meeting will be held on August 13th from 3pm to 4:30pm CT.
We’ve put together a helpful guide to help you find the exam that’s right for you.
@2021 The International Conference of Funeral Service Examining Boards