As part of your preparation to take your National Board Exam, you may want to purchase the NBE Arts or Sciences Practice Exam:
- Provides a realistic experience of what your exam will be like
- A 1-hour & 40 minute test that you take on your own computer
- 100 questions which cover the following areas for each exam:
Funeral Directing – 35 Questions
Funeral Service Merchandising – 15 Questions
Funeral Service Counseling – 15 Questions
Regulatory Compliance – 25 Questions
Cemetery and Crematory Operations – 10 Questions
Embalming – 40 Questions
Restorative Art – 25 Questions
Preparation for Disposition – 15 Questions
Funeral Service Sciences – 20 Questions
- Questions formatted in the same way as the test you will be taking
- Scores for each topic are provided to help you identify area where you may need additional preparation.
Please Note: No part of the materials conveyed during this practice examination may be copied, downloaded, reproduced, stored, distributed, used or transferred to any individual or group, through any means, including verbally without the express, prior written consent of The Conference. Sharing this information is a violation of copyright laws and will result in legal action being taken against you.