Which Exam Do I Need?

Our Exams

National Board Exam (NBE)

The NBE consists of the Arts and Sciences Exams. To be eligible, candidates must graduate from an ABFSE accredited program.

Apply for the NBE

Click Here

State Laws Exam (LRR)

State-specific exams on laws, rules, & regulations. Eligibility determined by state licensing board.

Apply for the LRR

Click Here

State Board Exam (SBE)

The SBE consists of either the Arts or Sciences Exam. Eligibility determined by state licensing board ( MD, OK, TN, TX - school is responsible for eligibility). The SBE is NOT state-specific content.

Apply for the SBE

Click Here

Other Exams

The Conference is a proud provider for specialized examinations for member jurisdictions. The Conference provides the NC Pathology Exam.

Apply for the NC Pathology Exam

Click Here

Looking for an Exam?

We’ve put together a helpful guide to help you find the exam that’s right for you.