As part of your preparation to take your State Board Exam, you may want to purchase the Arts or Sciences Practice Exam. The content on the Practice Exam is comparable to the content you will encounter when taking the State Board Arts Exam, or the State Board Science Exam. Please Note: if you have taking the State Board Exam for Funeral Directing, only register for the Arts section.
- Provides a realistic experience of what your exam will be like
- A 1-hour & 40 minute test that you take on your own computer
- Single-use, 7-day authorization.
- 100 questions which cover the following areas for each exam:
Funeral Directing – 35 Questions
Funeral Service Merchandising – 15 Questions
Funeral Service Counseling – 15 Questions
Regulatory Compliance – 25 Questions
Cemetery and Crematory Operations – 10 Questions
Embalming – 40 Questions
Restorative Art – 25 Questions
Preparation for Disposition – 15 Questions
Funeral Service Sciences – 20 Questions
- Questions formatted in the same way as the test you will be taking
- Scores for each topic are provided to help you identify area where you may need additional preparation.