Please Note: No part of the materials conveyed during this practice examination may be copied, downloaded, reproduced, stored, distributed, used or transferred to any individual or group, through any means, including verbally without the express, prior written consent of The Conference. Sharing this information is a violation of copyright laws and will result in legal action being taken against you.
Funeral Arranging and Directing (25-26 items)
Funeral Service Marketing/Merchandising (10-11 items)
Funeral Service Counseling (11 items)
Legal and Regulatory Compliance (18 items)
Cemetery and Crematory Operations (10 items)
Embalming (29 items)
Restorative Art (17 items)
Preparation for Disposition (15-16 items)
Funeral Service Sciences (13-14 items)
- Two forms available for each section. Authorization is valid for a single form.
- Questions formatted in the same way as the test you will be taking.
- Overall percentage score provided (actual exam is not scored using percentages. NBE/SBE scored using scaled scoring).
- General feedback provided for content areas in which items answered incorrectly (questions/answers will not be released).
- Scores for each topic are provided to help you identify areas where you may need additional preparation.