Transfer Exam Type

Our Exams

If you have recently submitted an application for the incorrect exam type, please submit the correct application by selecting it below.

National Board Exam (NBE)

You are only eligible to take the NBE if you have graduated from an ABFSE-accredited program. The NBE consists of an Arts Exam and a Sciences Exam.

Apply for the NBE

Click Here

State Board Exam (SBE)

Must be made eligible by state (MD, OK, TN, TX are made eligible by school). There is a SBE Arts Exam and SBE Sciences Exam (depending on state). The SBE is NOT state-specific content.

Apply for the SBE

Click Here

State Laws Exam (LRR)

Must be made eligible by state (not applicable for TN). Consists of state-specific content covering laws, rules, regulations of the state.

Apply for the LRR

Click Here

Looking for an Exam?

We’ve put together a helpful guide to help you find the exam that’s right for you.