Funeral Arranging and Directing (25-26 items)
Funeral Service Marketing/Merchandising (10-11 items)
Funeral Service Counseling (11 items)
Legal and Regulatory Compliance (18 items)
Cemetery and Crematory Operations (10 items)
Embalming (29 items)
Restorative Art (17 items)
Preparation for Disposition (15-16 items)
Funeral Service Sciences (13-14 items)
- Two forms available for each section. Authorization is valid for a single form.
- Questions formatted in the same way as the test you will be taking.
- Overall percentage score provided (actual exam is not scored using percentages. NBE/SBE uses scaled scoring).
- General feedback provided for content areas in which items answered incorrectly (questions/answers will not be released).
- Scores for each topic are provided to help you identify areas where you may need additional preparation.